No announcement yet.

oil pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anytime (almost) you see text here that is underlined that means it's a link to another web page. Note the text in my previous append was underlined. Click on the text to view the page on Tom's bike. Alternately click here ... Perry

Comment

Thanks Perry , I didn't realise about the underline thing BUT was looking on the KJ site anyway , just realised Tom's bike is on the virtual museum on this site , OH well it's all downhill from here on !!!!!

Tom , very nice looking Henderson , hope you enjoy it and have many happy miles under your belt in the future , Ken

Comment

Thanks much guys, glad to see it is still there. When Pete said he wanted to take pictures of it on the Borrego run several years ago. I cautioned him about its short comings in correctness. But Pete said it was fine, I was thrilled, thought it was a big deal for me. Pete had a neat system set up and he could rotate any machine completely around as he took photo's. Thats why you can spin the bike around as you look at it - pretty cool. Wish you guys the best on yours as well, Tom.

Comment

Working...
        X