Announcement

Collapse

Upgrade complete

The AMCA forum underwent a significant version upgrade on November 28, 2020. While all posts and content were migrated during the upgrade process, please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page if you discover any lost functionality or missing content. Thank you.
See more
See less

Wagner motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagner motorcycles

Hi, I have a 1910 Wagner and I would like to talk with Howard Wagner. Can any help me with this. Thanks

I don't have his info but many years ago he got a '10 Wagner catalog from me

Comment

Send me your phone number via the private message feature and I will see that Howard gets it.

Comment

Would you have an other copy of the 1910 Wagner parts book? Any other parts? Thanks Bill

Comment

This was a catalog, not a parts book.about 6" X 9" 20+ pages of the history of Wagner from 1901-1910 including the new for 1910 info.
          This was a very rare original and very expensive piece of literature.Howard was afraid to touch it when I showed it to him.This piece came from Ted Hodgdon,one of the AmcA founders, personal collection.Other than original Wagner postcards,I don't have any Wagner stuff.

Comment

Are you willing to sell some postcard?

Comment

Working...
            X