Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• judging

Hi everybody
    I will try to check this section at least weekly to answer any questions you might have. have read thru past posts and see an interest in modified class and most of you have the same thoughts as I did when I started this, it is now official and EVERY meet will have two national recognition awards for period modified. it is my hope that this will bring out those beautiful bikes that are not exactly as when they left the factory(who ever left them that way, anyway). see you at a meet soon
    Kevin

Period Modified Recognition...

Hello Kevin, just caught this Post. Recognition on the National level for Period Modified was long overdue! Are there any requirements for the machine to meet certain year restrictions as to parts or known modifications? On what basis will the Awards be given out? By a Member vote or Will there be some type of Official Judging involved? Will there be an official announcement thru the Magazine? This years Harmony meet had a nice showing of Bobbers and Modifieds. Friday was a great day! Too bad it rained on Saturday....Later... Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

judging

hrdly-dangrs
      parts must be within 10 years of bike year, there are two national recognition awards and the host chapter decides which bikes get the award. it will be reported with the meet report in the national mag. hopefully this will bring more bikes out for all of us to enjoy.
      val

Comment

Working...
      X