No announcement yet.

Judging Question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep doing what you have been doing Chris. I like it when you point things out. You are very helpful.

Comment

Helping someone who ASKS for help is one thing and there is nothing wrong with that. My analogy on the other thread about electric fences and the tire on the tri-axle dumptruck seem to really hit home here in my opinion. I feel a few people are undermining the positive things being done here to promote the survival of the Antique Motorcycle and it make me physically sick. I also feel the need to stay away from those very very few toxic people who roam these threads who just don't get it and never will. My first Antique Bike was a 47 Chief I bought 35 years ago. I had hoped to eventually leave one of my Antique Motorcycles to my now 5 year old grandson. The way I feel now it would not bother me if the words "Antique Harley-Davidson" never come out of his mouth. I will eventually sell the bike and put the money in a College Fund and hope he becomes sucessful at whatever he chooses in life. Respectfully, 46EL

Comment

46EL, You sound like you are a little burned out. I suggest you prep your favorite old motorcycle for a nice long ride and keep filling the gas tank until you get happy.
        Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Working...
        X