Custom Spray Cans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Spray Cans

I have had good success refinishing motorcycles using custom filled spray cans. I would buy the factory paint and have it properly thinned and put into 16oz spray cans at a paint shop in Reading, PA. Does anyone know of someone who still offers this service? There used to be a couble of advertisors in Hemmings, but haven't seen them lately.

Ray

paint

try Allis supply Co inc. 6705 W Beloit Rd. West Allis, Wisconsin 53219 Phone 414-541-8170 or Milwaukee paint inc. 3532 west north avenue Milwaukee wis.53208 phone414-445-1500. i had then do a custom color a few years ago. if the area codes are wronge use 262. if they will not mail to you i live close i can pick it up and send to you. good luck

Comment

Thanks Rudy - I'll check them out!

Ray

Comment

Custom Paint Bombs Filled

Hi Ray: I have had the local U.A.P fill many cans for me...Here in Ontario, Canada at least at my local U.A.P they supply the can and mix it all up for you with the paint of your choice!! I am not sure if this is a service that is franchise wide or just a local service...I hope this help...

"Rob"

Comment

Thanks Rob - I'll have to check with the local NAPA dealer to see if they offer the service. I don't think that they do, but then again I never asked!

Ray

Comment

Working...
          X