Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know of a restoration painter in Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of a restoration painter in Florida?

I’m looking for a recommendation for a painter in Florida to paint two tone on tins for my 58 Pan

I do all my own painting, but if I was to need a bike painter I would go to chopper swap meets and look at their work which they usually have an example of. If a guy can do custom paint work, a stock paint job should be a piece of cake. The big issue with paint work is all of the stuff (like (95%) that goes into what is under the paint.

Here in Florida, we have the Webster swap meet that is held the 1st Sunday of every month. I haven't been for awhile but I recall there were usually 2 or 3 custom painters in attendance.
    Last edited by exeric; 08-20-2022, 05:39 PM.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Thanks exeric I Winter there and had sold at Webster for about ten years, had spot S9 next to the pump house. I as well painted a lot but my shop is too cluttered now. Also don’t know restoration painting eg texture, positioning of feature lines. Thanks again.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Also I ride from Wyoming to Western Ny every year and for the last 15 years have been doing Davenport meet, I will concentrate on finding info on painters there.

Comment

The paint lay-out for a '58 looks tricky and a challenge to get the right dimensions. I know you want to get it right which makes me think you'll wind up being the painter
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
          X