1953 Glamour Green Paint code help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1953 Glamour Green Paint code help

Can anyone help me with a good paint code for Galmour Green Metalic. I havre the old delux paint code but the paint shop would not cross reference and DuPont told me they could not help. Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

being brand new to the forum, maybe im mistaken, but it doesnt look like anyone responded to you.
    you could try john@hdpaint.tk John pierce, colorwrite is his buisness name i think. it has lots of cool color info including some of his work and color options by year.
    I had the same problem with metallic congo green for my '49 pan. Hope this helps.

Comment

I purchased Glamour Green from John for my '53, although I'm still quite a ways off from painting it. But I also purchased the Skyway Blue for my '47 and it's spot-on. John's a good guy and really easy to deal with. I wouldn't look anywhere else for absolutely correct Harley paint
      Bill Pedalino
      Huntington, New York
      AMCA 6755

Comment

Hey Bill, thanks.
        So I saw the congo green on his website, and have heard all good about him/his services. Was his pricing good? All I want is to purchase the paint, and I'm not getting anywhere with VMR, they don't respond to my emails... For me, John would be a local supplier. Even better. The good thing about VMR is they use Dupont Chromabase. I used them last summer for a 65 electraglide for a customer and although pricey, the quality was good, most important especially when it's for someone else! Anyway, you don't have to respond. Common sense tells me I should just call John then. See how I talked myself into that? That's how I annoy my wife.....Thx! T

Comment

Annoying one's spouse is definitely a reciprocal exercise...
          Bill Pedalino
          Huntington, New York
          AMCA 6755

Comment

Working...
          X