Paintless Dent Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paintless Dent Removal

On page 55 of the last AMCA magazine there is a add for Dent Dynamics out Santa Rosa Ca. I have a op BMW with a small dent in the side of the tank and gave them a call. Daniel sent me 3 sets of before and after pics of tanks that he repaired. I then sent him pics of my tank and I received a price to remove the dent. He received the tank on a Wed. and sent it back on Thur. They did a perfect job on it and I am very pleased with the results. If you go on the website you can see pics and videos of his work. I just thought that some of the members may not have considered this option for there op bikes with dented sheet metal. motorcyclepaintlessdentremoval.com
    I wasn't sure if this belongs in paint or vendor rating but felt more members may find it later under paint when looking for a way to save op sheet metal.
    Jim D.
    Jim D

I had a small dent in my original tank, found Daniel' s site and sent it from pa. to ca. I was worried, all the way out to there, who was this guy, would I ever see my tank again......talked to him on the phone and was reassured, but still worried....fixed the dent like new. He has high respect for all bikes, ......great guy....

Comment

I also was concerned about sending my tank from Pa. to the west coast. I paid a UPS store to wrap it. I first put it in 2 pillowcases and then into a large plastic bag. They wrapped it in bubble wrap then into a box with styrofoam peanuts. Next into a slightly larger box with more of the wrap and peanuts. It cost more but they guarantee money back on the packing. It was also labeled as fragile and containing glass. Lot of insurance was put on it both ways. For me this was not the time to be cheap and try to save a few dollars.
      Jim D.
      Jim D

Comment

Jim, thanks for all your help and advise, However they still have not got back to me since the 1st contact, I also sent pictures of the oil tank from my 71 boatail sporty with no response, thanks, Larry

Comment

Working...
        X