Need new paint on my 48 Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new paint on my 48 Chief

I need new red paint on my 48 Chief's new Iron Horse Corral tanks and fender. I'm in Eastern Washington and will travel to the Western WA area or the surounding states. Does anyone know first hand of a quality painter who
    will do a quality job?
    Last edited by gkpjxb; 07-01-2013, 11:23 PM. Reason: mispelled words

I had excellent results with Korey, I can't remember his last name but here's his cell: 979-2467. He's in the Spokane area.
    Mike Carver
    AMCA #3349

Comment

Originally posted by gkpjxb View Post
      I need new red paint on my 48 Chief's new Iron Horse Corral tanks and fender. I'm in Eastern Washington and will travel to the Western WA area or the surounding states. Does anyone know first hand of a quality painter who
      will do a quality job?
      Be sure to mount your new ta nks and fender along with your dash speedo lights etc.If you plan to coat the inside of the tanks,now 's the time to do it.make sure your tanks don't leak.
      ignore this post if you already knew this. john

Comment

Originally posted by mcarver View Post
        I had excellent results with Korey, I can't remember his last name but here's his cell: 979-2467. He's in the Spokane area.
        Thanks for the info and Ph #. The new tanks are completed but still at Matt Blakes Iron Horse Corral. Should have them in a week ar so. I hoping to closely match the paint on the other sheet metal...if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Panuckle View Post
          Be sure to mount your new ta nks and fender along with your dash speedo lights etc.If you plan to coat the inside of the tanks,now 's the time to do it.make sure your tanks don't leak.
          ignore this post if you already knew this. john
          No need to ignore. Matt at Iron Horse did the tank sealing. I know that I'll need to "fit" the tanks and fender before any paint. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
          X