1931 101 Scout Build Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks JoJo357,

At the time I didn't want the first ride recorded. Just felt like something would go wrong and I really didn't want a video of a fail but now in retrospect I am so glad that my girlfriend did it.
    I think I have one more post and I am calling the restoration wrapped up. It is bitter sweet. I am glad it is done because now I get to enjoy riding and maintaining it. But...I am a little sad that the project is over. Things got frustrating at times but it was a wonderful experience. I am looking forward to another project after a little break. My girlfriends dad passed away around the same time that my dad did. He was also an avid rider. Long time blue knight. He left behind a 97 gold wing that has been sitting dormant for a bunch of years. Helping her get that back into riding shape will be the next small project. She is going to lead the charge on that one as I would probably want to make it look like the day it rolled off of the line. Don't think that's what she wants.

Should have another post up later today.

Thanks
    Daniel

Comment

Sorry to hear of You & your girlfriends Fathers passing. It is never easy!
      Hopefully, you'll do his motorcycles justice ~ i think so.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Working...
      X