• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dariomotorco
    replied
    Originally posted by maxglass View Post
    Greetings
    I had been considering a pair of their fenders for a 1914 project. Was their a long wait? Their quoting 16 weeks for non stock fenders, from recipt of 50% deposit. The fenders do look really good, and Im not sure what my other options are. Just wondering how they are to work with.
    Thanks
    Max
    They are excellent. They told me it would take 16 weeks to complete my fenders. Exactly 16 weeks later, my fenders were ready to ship. They reply quickly to emails, and craftsmanship is excellent. There is not much more you could ask of a small business.

Leave a comment:

• maxglass
    replied
    Greetings
    I had been considering a pair of their fenders for a 1914 project. Was their a long wait? Their quoting 16 weeks for non stock fenders, from recipt of 50% deposit. The fenders do look really good, and Im not sure what my other options are. Just wondering how they are to work with.
    Thanks
    Max

Leave a comment:

• KNUCK
    replied
    Those fenders look killer good!!

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. It's an impressive project. BRAVO !

Leave a comment:

• dariomotorco
    replied
    Oxalic acid bath. Chemistry is magic..

Leave a comment:

• dariomotorco
    replied
    Fenders arrived from Australia. Beautiful work - I am very impressed.

Leave a comment:

• chuckthebeatertruck
    replied
    Thank you for sharing this!

Leave a comment:

• jcrawford
    replied
    Though I have not been there in a few years, there may still be a Pierce single in Frank Mason's private collection in his building in Chehalis, WA.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Lovejoy
    replied
    Fantastic ! I am amazed you were able to find an engine for it - amazing, well done ! Looking forward to your progress

Leave a comment:

• RichO
    replied
    Herz magnetos were also used on early Popes (1911 single) and Yales (1910 1/2 twin) as I'm looking at them.

Leave a comment:

• exeric
    replied
    You are doing a fantastic job with a tough revival of a historic motorcycle gem. Personally, I think the Pierce single is a better proportioned motorcycle than their 4; and for everyone's benefit, you'll have a rare, beautiful bike saved from obscurity, or worse ! . It is so refreshing to see someone do the work to save a treasure (for future generations) of "true" antique motorcycling. Enjoy the journey with your Pierce, and good luck.

Leave a comment:

• dariomotorco
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dariomotorco
    replied
    Some progress photos of the frame repair…

Leave a comment:

• jim wagnon
    replied
    Nice going finding the engine. I look forward to following your progress!

Jim

Leave a comment:

• KNUCK
    replied
    Great to see this project moving forward, now it's looking more like a motorcycle!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X