Photos before assembly - 1947 Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos before assembly - 1947 Indian

I saw the post on Starklite FaceBook which included a photo of the 1948 Indian parts they would assemble at the Sturgis rally. It inspired me to take my own photo.
    IMG_3967a.jpg
    Last edited by larrymgibson; 09-07-2015, 08:56 AM. Reason: typos and grammar

I like exploded photos of a project too Larry. I did that with my 1916J back in 2007. I took the picture from the roof peak of my shop.

Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

I hope it comes with one of those little keys supplied by IKEA?

Volkswagen Golf, as supplied by Ikea.

How you put it together ^^^

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Cool picture, Larry! I hope you're going to post pics along the way. Dale

Comment

Nice photo Eric. Yes, I will post more photos as the project continues. I just found a broken front fork spring as I was painting them. Anyone know how to remove spring from the upper and lower fork spring seats? (Guess that should probably be on a different thread)
          Larry

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
            I like exploded photos of a project too Larry. I did that with my 1916J back in 2007. I took the picture from the roof peak of my shop.

Hi Eric. Why does my photo show up as a small image to be clicked on to enlarge, wheras your image shows up large in the message? (newbie to forum)
            Larry

Comment

Larry, there is a thread by Steve Little in Knuckleheads called "Earlobe Restoration" from last October. (Sorry I don't know how to post the link) That thread explained it all to me. Harry Roberts did a great job putting it all in simple terms. Check it out. Dale

Comment

Links are extremely easy, when the page is up click on the ttle as shown on your computer (the WWW line), when it highlights hold the ctrl button down and hit the C key. When you open a reply hit the ctrl again and the V key. The link will appear on the page.

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...be+restoration
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks, Robbie! I'm learning as much about computers as I am motorcycles! Looking forward to some big pictures, Larry. Dale

Comment

Originally posted by larrymgibson View Post
                    Hi Eric. Why does my photo show up as a small image to be clicked on to enlarge, wheras your image shows up large in the message? (newbie to forum)
                    Larry
                    Sorry I didn't respond earlier Larry. I use Photobucket, which is a photo hosting site. It is free, and they allow you to store a lot of pictures. The big advantage with Photobucket is for posting large pictures on forums like this.

Your first step is to open an account with them which is free, and they don't bug you with B.S. emails.

When you want to post a picture here, go to PB, your library, and click on the picture you want.

To the right of your picture is a "Share Links" box with 4 options.

Click on the last option which is "IMG"

That option will turn yellow and say copied.

Come to the AMCA site, put you cursor in the post you want and click "paste".

And Bob is your uncle.
                    Eric Smith
                    AMCA #886

Comment

Golly Folks!

THIS site is free to directly upload pics, too.

And later, we won't see these:

....Cotten
                      Attached Files
                      AMCA #776
                      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

That is a beautiful machine, Eric! Dale

Comment

Hi Dale. Yes. Will post more. I'll give the photobucket a try in a few days.

Comment

Here's the powerplant.
                            http://s77.photobucket.com/user/larr...ly7ev.jpg.html

Comment

Here's the powerplant.

Comment

Working...
                              X