No announcement yet.

1937 Indian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there you go Phil! Nice! Can't tell what you have on there for footboard brackets or exhaust, but if it'll work for you I've got a re-pop '47+ exhaust you can have.
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

I rebuilt my tanks several times in the first 5 years I rode it, and it always went on the road ahead of the new paint looking just like yours does now, so congratulations! I have a chopper fender (bobber?) that I used, cheap, did the job, and the riding was just as good stripped as it was later in full dress. Roll a strip of 12 gauge if you're desperate... you wouldn't get any criticism around here...... least I never heard any!

Comment

I'm good riding it like this until the right piece comes along. Thanks for the offer on the exhaust Harry. I might take you up on it. I put a fishtail on it for now and it seems to have done the trick. I love this bike!!

Comment

IMG_1867.jpgIMG_1924.jpgIMG_1925.jpg

I finally found the fender it needed and gave it a nice patina'd paint job and my pop pinstriped it.

Comment

your pop did a nice job on the pin strip , are they ALLstate tyres ? suit the bike ? head light is to big sorry , all ways wanted a 30s chief , cheers Rob

Comment

the pic makes the headlight look bigger lol They are coker Indian tires. Its pretty fun to ride, no where near as fun as my 47 tho....

Comment

whats the 47 Indian or Harley ? photos

Comment

Indian IMG_0859.jpg

Comment

nice old chief , big old barn behind too

Comment

Working...
                    X