Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good all round resto book

A good all round restoration book that I some times refer to is:
    The Vintage Motorcyclists Workshop - Radco. He writes for the VMCC, or did write. Jeff Clew edited this one. Jeff pub./ a book also. Radco writes from a perspective of make do with what you've got. ie. home garage, back shed. I bought it about 15 years ago.

It has alot of old -hands on techniques. It will bring you up to speed if your a beginner. All british bikes, but lots of cross over if you think about it. Same theory applies.
    'The Vintage Motorcyclists Workshop' by Radco. Haynes Publishing. ISBN 0-85429-472-4 ---ooops, sorry, it's out of print.

I'd like to see our Steve assemble a book of BS&G articles.

Do you have a favorite restoration book? ----- yes OK. Kirk Perry wrote a book. Please Kirk sit on your hands for this one.

So anyone else? What are you reading these days?

Bite me webguy. No one should buy our book unless they are building a replica Knuck or Pan. In fact if, we hear of anyone buying a copy and lettting it sit orphaned, we will file a civil lawsuit in superior court to buy it back.

Comment

Sure, that's fair-keep goin. I'm trying to be nice and polite. I'll send you some greasy page photos. Sorry, no replica stuff around here. Which reminds me..... I've got some neat stuff to post in the HD classified sect. Must get on that.

What are people reading? Have you found anything interesting? Anything that may be of interest to others?

Comment

Working...
      X