Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Vertical Magneto Improvement for AJ 1 and AJ 2

AJ 1 and AJ 2 Edison Wico Magneto Improvement.jpg BC,

Here is the diagram I was talking about. This is from the 149 and 249 Service Shots in Miscellaneous material at the end.

-JR

Cool piece of information. My wife decided to go the route of points ignition in the mag housing with a frame mounted coil. Pete Sink has used Honda dream coils tucked up under the gas tank with success. You had to look really close to notice it wasn't the OEM setup. At the vertical seminar a gentleman was making improved internal parts for mags that were a huge upgrade for dependability. Nice to have so many options!

Comment

gypsy,

I wish I could have made it there. Was the gentleman illustrating improvements Wally Brown? He knows almost anything about the verticals, Warrior especially.
      Here's something they suggested for the TT voltage regulator, though I don't think people need to do this unless they have an original VR. Pete says the modern reproduction voltage regulators are the only reliable type on the market.
      -JR VR Solid State Conversion TT and Warrior.jpgVR Solid State Conversion TT and Warrior.jpg Who was B.G. Smith?

Comment

Working...
      X