wiring schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring schematic

Anybody have or know where I can find a wiring diagram for a '19 H-D twin with electric lighting?

The Operation Maintenance & Specifications, 1911 - thru 1930 manual I got from Harley Davidson has wiring details for the 1918 and 1920 models. For some reason there isn't a section for 1919. Perhaps you can get what you need by comparing what you have with what is shown in these two sections.

I can't copy what I have because the quality just isn't good enough (copied and recopied too many times).

If you're not familiar with this "manual" it was still available from HD 6 years ago. I had the HD part number at the time but can't locate it now but I'll dig further if you think it will help you.

Steve Slaminko

Comment

That'd be a help. Who did you contact at the factory to get the pamphlet?

Comment

I have a '16 and a '21 owners manuals with wiring diagrams in them if either will help. I can scan them for you.
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Did not know that....Thanks!

Comment

I still can't find the HD part number but if you internet search "Harley Davidson Operation Maintenance & Specification 1911 thru 1930" a number of sites claim to have a copy on sale. I'm sure it's less expensive from HD but if you don't have the part number your local dealer is unlikely to be able to help.

Steve Slaminko

Comment

Originally posted by badger34
              Found it pt#99405-93, 1911-1930 Operations / Maintenance / Specifications Book
              A phone call to the Milwaukee headquarters will get it for you. Order it through the Service Department.
              Be sure to visit;
              http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
              Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
              Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions. I think I got what I need.

Comment

Working...
                X