No announcement yet.

Weidenhoff Generator Bench Tester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbie has helped more people than you can imagine. He has been extremely generous with making his extensive literature collection available. Robbie is by far the most knowledgeable person on any forum, and again, shares what he knows. You just shot yourself in the foot 45-Brian.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

And Robbie has been going thru hell lately,I will remember this.Now put up yor real name 45-brian so I can boot you out of my parts booths.NO CLASS..KARMA SAYS IT GOES TO THE AHOLE,NOT ROBBIE

Comment

How can either of you two have any clue about the bull **** he put me through , through private messaging. Who really puts an ad up saying he'll help then doesn't even reply to ANYTHING for two weeks. REALLY and your giving me SH*T

Comment

Yes we are,he wasted too much time on you & so have I

Comment

Yea What Ever?????

Comment

To Duffycycles, Exeric, and lastly Rubone ,
              I apologise for my outbursts on this forum as they were not meant in anyway to be personal, but I made it that way, and for this I apologise. I can probably list off a million lame excuses that would be really lame. My first comment made to Rubone was really me just asking if enough time had passed and was followed by ill placed sarcasm, bad humor, call it what you will.....it was wrong and I accept full responsible.
              Gentlemen I apologise for this.

Brian Lawrence
              AMCA #27739

Comment

Good man Brian! You catch more flys with honey than vinegar. All those guys are extremely knowledgeable and will help and my seem a little cranky but they also have lives to live and other things consuming their time as we all do. Just hope the bridge isn't burned! Might try face to face at a run or swap meet in the coming year.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                AMCA #12766

Comment

Cranky? What the hell are you trying to say, Tom?. . . Just kidding We all have our moments. No problems here, Brian, and I respect your efforts to put things right.
                  Eric Smith
                  AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                    Good man Brian! You catch more flys with honey than vinegar. All those guys are extremely knowledgeable and will help and my seem a little cranky but they also have lives to live and other things consuming their time as we all do. Just hope the bridge isn't burned! Might try face to face at a run or swap meet in the coming year.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                    AMCA #12766
                    Thanks Tom Your suggestion would be great, however I'm usually limited to only one swap meet a year ( I can only afford to make one a year), and Robbie has yet to reply so that arrangement at this point wouldn't work, but awesome suggestion!

Thanks
                    Brian Lawrence
                    AMCA #27739

Comment

Yes we do all have our moments Eric, including me. I know I sometimes get short with people especially when they haven't taken the time to do some research/reading on their own and then want to argue with you when you present them with facts. I generally try to be helpful as all those mentioned, including you do, but sometimes when someone just can't seem to grasp the situation it is frustrating for sure. I too applaud Brian's efforts at redemption.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                      AMCA#12766

Comment

Well Brian,...

You had two or three perfectly good trolls ragging at you, and now you want to give them up?

You ain't nobody on the internet until you got trolls!

.....Cotten
                        PS: My generator tester was a variable speed hospital bed motor. T'aint collectible, but the price was right...
                        Last edited by T. Cotten; 02-02-2018, 12:08 PM.
                        AMCA #776
                        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Hospital Bed Motor Really????
                          Do you have a picture of it, I'd like to see it. isn't it's speed to slow?

I'm intrigued now????

Brian

Comment

Working...
                          X