Is this a Motorcycle tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Motorcycle tool?

I had bought a vinyl tool roll with just a couple of tools and a chain breaker tool (which is the only thing I really wanted) at the Bike Show in Harmony NJ, and this was in the roll. However, I don't know what it is... can anyone identify it? It's about 5/8" round and 7 1/4" long. Hollow in the center.

20231019_142808.jpg 20231019_142919.jpg
    Last edited by Jim; 10-20-2023, 10:20 AM. Reason: spelling
    Jim

AMCA #6520

Extension handle for lug wrench and handle for Two piece chain breaker. Later types have a longer "tit" and will also drive a plug socket.

DCP_3992.JPG DCP_4002.JPG DCP_3366.jpg
    Last edited by Rubone; 10-20-2023, 06:17 PM.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks Rubone! EXACTLY the info I needed. Tomorrow I'll post a pic of the chain breaker that I bought, but it does not say Harley-Davidson on it. That being said, I also have the small "square" one at the bottom of your second photo. Funny thing... I DID NOT have the handle for it, but NOW I do!! HAHA!!
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Here is the Chain Tool I bought at Harmony NJ. NO markings on either side, so I'm not sure if it is a H-D or Indian or whosoever brand. Now my other Chain Tool is complete. I always wondered what that HOLE was for. Thanks for that Rubone! I had just used a crescent wrench on it to hold it. HAHA

20231021_114445.jpg 20231021_114059.jpg 20231021_114110.jpg
        Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Unmarked tool: Could be Duckworth if Duckworth supplied chain tools???
          Dave

Comment

That other chain tool you show is a generic aftermarket type. Some are branded , some not...
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
              That other chain tool you show is a generic aftermarket type. Some are branded , some not...
              Thanks Rubone! Wasn't sure if it was from an "English" bike or not.
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Working...
              X