Hello from Houston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Houston!

Hi there, my name is Jai and I am a new member to the wonderful world of antique motorcycles. I have been tinkering on my Royal Enfield Iron Barrel Bullet 500 and Vintage Harley Sportster. I bought both these bikes being a history buff and for the reason these bikes have been one of the oldest continuously produced motorcycle models in the world. I appreciate all motorcycles with a particular liking for vintage and antique motorcycles. I would love to learn more about vintage motorcycles through my own projects and also potentially helping others in their builds as part of the legacy of continuing to preserve these antique iron horses!

Greeting's Jai~welcome to the forum.
    Too bad the factory cut production out on the Sporty, but at least it had a damn healthy run for the money. The Royal Enfield i don't think will ever croak.
    Better post some pictures before the picture hounds get down on You.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Thank you! Royal Enfield cut the 500s out in 2020 but the 350s are still going strong. The enfield bullets have a cult following in India which helps sales. Here are pictures of my two bikes:
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Welcome Jai

Here is a shameless plug for your local Chapters:

#33h Cherokee Chapter - Houston - North
        Houston - Central, TX 77270
        Contact
        “Big Greg” Hale
        Ambassador
        (281) 807-1099
        Gregory.Hale@yahoo.com
        More Info
        Web Site: www.cherokeeamca.org
        Event Calendar

#33i Cherokee Chapter - Houston - West
        Houston, TX 77583
        Contact
        Graeme Ford
        Ambassador
        (281) 734-6165
        GoldieGraeme@hotmail.com
        More Info
        Web Site: www.cherokeeamca.org
        Event Calendar

Comment

Hi Jai, I have owned a Royal Enfield for a long time and I can help you with something if you have a problem.
          I have visited 11 European countries on the Royal Enfield, covering a lot of kilometers.
          I have a lot of experience and I can help you, of course, if my English allows it.
          I want to sell my Royal Enfield but I don't have a buyer yet.

Comment

Thank you paul, appreciate it!

Comment

Thank you jarek, appreciate it! Were your travels on the enfield bullet 500?

Comment

[QUOTE=Jvandayar;n319627]Thank you jarek, appreciate it! Were your travels on the enfield bullet 500?[/QUOTE
                Yes, on the Bullet 500. Many times I traveled with my doughter and luggage .I like faster driving - bullet 500 was is optimal.
                Piece of **** like an old motorbike but you can take average speed about 90 km/h.In that times I met a lot of people in Finland and Holand.
                This guy on the pictures is English guy who living in Finland .I went there for a Rally of Fin Royal Enfield Club and visit this guy name Matt.

Comment

Working...
                X