Hello. NE Ohio here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. NE Ohio here.

Just bought a 62 Pan. For what seemed a good price. Still is I think. I’ve been looking for a while. Just wasn’t too serious as I have a 2019 Roadglide that I travel far and wide with and an 02 Softail I customized. Getting another Panhead has been on the brain since the day after I traded away my 48EL for a stroker Shovelhead. But youthful enthusiasm to go really fast was in the way of common sense. Been riding and working on them as a hobby since 1984 with my 84 FXSB Shovel Lowrider.

All work done on my bikes are done by me. I have a decent set of tools and I’m not afraid to use them. Lol.

It’s a proper titled and good numbers 1962 FLH. So I’m good there. I’ll start a thread in the Panhead section with my questions and concerns.

Anyhow. Glad to be here. Was referred by 2 people Nick of Nicks Cycle salvage. (Where I bought the 48 back in 1988) And a friend and painter Larry M. He’s a 4 digit member here.

WELCOME John
    Any pictures of your 62?

Shameless plug for your local Chapter:
    #17 Lake Erie Chapter
    Cleveland, OH 44101
    Contact
    Billy Balcer
    President
    billy@strangebirdmfg.com
    More Info
    Web Site: www.LakeErieAMCA.org

Comment

Welcome John! Love to see pics of the bike!
      AMCA # 3233

Comment

Came with some wrong things. Tins are wrong. Swing arm and bags. But meat and potatoes it’s a 62.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, glad to have another Panhead owner on board!
          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Howdy John, welcome to the club. Nice Pan.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Funny coincidence. When I redid the Softail. Was a Fatboy. I spoke to Larry about doing a Panhead paint job on the Softail. Well. I went with a 62 paint job. My 02 Softail.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X