Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Joe, I work in a wastewater factory, I have a wife, and some kids....... lol, one of whom is driving my 87 D250, so i have to ride a motorcycle to work. Its not that bad of a thing I guess. I finally joined AMCA after this past Wauseon. I have a few shovelheads, FLH's, FXE's, a chopper, and a buncha other ones waiting to go back together. Next up on Deck is a 1966 I purchased at Oley, with some loaned funds from my good buddy Rich, whom also has donated some essential parts I have slapped together in a J4 stamped 1965 frame. The frame got cut on by the P.O. but I am hoping to get him to repair the tank tabs he thought to remove. (He has a TiG machine in his garage). I daily whichever bike has the most gas in it. This AM my TC Electra-glide Standard hit the reserve, also i think i need to adjust the needle on the HSR45 it has on it. Im getting an unhappy spot in my midrange. I have 2 honda Rebels on the lift currently just to get the wife and kids excited about riding street bikes, and hopefully one day, onto a larger bike with a full tank of gas...

Welcome Joe, sounds like you've got a full garage going there! Your "ride 'em 'til they're empty" approach is exactly how my kids used the car here while growing up!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

My Wife sometimes gets upset about the bikes in the garage to car ratio. Luckily i also have a "hog"barn...

Comment

Welcome Joe;
        Any pictures of this herd of bikes?
        If you have not done so already check out your local AMCA chapter though I suspect you already have.
        Again Welcome!

Comment

Hey Joe, greeting's from a forummie.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

lets see if this works, I had to pull these out for some garage cleaning.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

well seems i need to adjust my upload size, anyway, L>R 1984 FXEF, 1975 FXE (I liberated it), 2001 FLHS, 1984 FLH (frame, HT) with an 80'" 78 motor, for now

Comment

Working...
              X