Hello! New to the Forum and honored to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! New to the Forum and honored to join

I'm a lifelong rider and have recently been getting more and more into restorations. The prospect of having an online source for connecting with other enthusiasts is exciting.
    I have many questions but I hope to also help where I can. Thanks so much for having me!

Welcome to the Forum Bryon.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Welcome! Lots of great folks on the forum.
      AMCA # 3233

Comment

Welcome! If you have not already done so check out the AMCA Home page for nearest local Chapter and events.
        Any pictures of your bike to share????

Comment

Thanks!
          Here are some pics of my bike.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Welcome from a former 'Coloradoan'. Great looking Four you have there! I see you are in Granby, which i know.
            In the early '80s one of the first AMCA Road Runs, then called "DJ Runs", was based at the Grand Lake Lodge.
            Could the background in your first photo be Estes Park? If you don't already know, the National Road Runs are
            some of the best fun the AMCA has to offer. Hope to meet you some day.

Comment

Thank you! I would love to do a road run someday. The first picture was actually taken in Telluride.

Comment

...and now I recognize that spectacular mountian view from the main street in Telluride. An AMCA National Road Run based in Durango went there and we stayed in Telluride. Maybe you have crossed paths with Jeff Grigsby (Bayfield) or Gene Harper (Arvada) ?

Comment

Working...
                X