Howdy from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Texas

Well I'm just another bike junky with too many projects and not enough time.

Hello John~welcome.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Welcome John!
      I see there are like 12 local Texas AMCA Chapters (Everything is bigger in Texas)! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome, nice selection of projects! Your list sounds like my "to do" list. All I need is time, money, and motivation! Hope you have all of those!
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Money is not a problem neither is motivation I spend most of my time helping friends, family, neighbors and the historic Baptist church. I'm not even Baptist, I haven't seen the inside of a church in 30 years. In the meantime my things just stack up. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jruff View Post
            Well I'm just another bike junky with too many projects and not enough time.
            Hi jruff, where 'bouts in the Great State are you? Me, I'm a bit south of the Alamo....

Be sure to check out my website http://flatbackleather.com

Comment

Well I'm a bit north of the Alamo, Austin. checked out your site. Guess you don't do seats

Comment

I actually live far from Texas, but I spent a few weeks there 15 years ago. I saw a large HD salon near Austin.
                I'm a musician (actually not active at the moment) but sometimes I make a video.

Comment

Working...
                X