Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the upload pictures button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the upload pictures button?

Hey,
    I tried to update a post but can’t seem to find the “upload pictures “ button? Is this feature not working?
    Joe

It is the Upload Attachments bar on the bottom of your post.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Now its "Upload Attachments", Joe!

Just below the text box.

Although I'm sure there are redundant bells and whistles in the dozen buttons above the text box.

....Cotten
      AMCA #776
      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

I’m sorry, you are right, the “upload attachments “ button, but it’s not there…..
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I was able to add the screenshot on the previous post using the little camera icon, but it doesn’t seem to work the same way as “upload attachments “

Comment

Yesterday I was trying to add a new post, the “upload attachments “ button was there, I tried adding some photos, which I have done in practically every post, and only 2 of the pictures loaded, and I got a blue rectangular box with an exclamation point saying it couldn’t upload a picture. I tried loading that picture again and got the same error message, so I hit the cancel button and backed out. I tried it later that night but that is when I didn’t get the “upload attachments “ button. Tried again just before, same thing, so I made this thread to see what the problem is.

Comment

Working...
            X