Im finally here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im finally here

After a couple recomendations, i finally pulled the trigger and joined here. I had a couple good guys i met told me this is where i wanna be. I also heard some say that this forum has died, but it doesnt really look like it.

Anyway, im out here in Tucson Arizona with my neverending sportster chopper project and my 45" flathead. Havent touched the chopper in a while and have been focusing on the 45. I need alot of help and parts so im exited to finally join.

The brown and yellow pic is when i bought it, and the others are parts ive been accumilating. Ive ditched most of what i bought and am going for a more original parts-beat up-war time bobber look.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Once i got the tanks and dash together, i really started imagening what it could look like, and started basing the build off of the look of that combination.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. And cool project. be sure to post it in the right section though and not the welcome area, or maybe the mod will move it!
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I will start another thread elsewhere, but saw some other newcomber posts and everyone begged for a couple pics so i figured i shoot a couple...since its in peices

Comment

...well, wherever you wind up posting I'm looking forward to it!
          Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Looks like you have collected some really good parts. Keep us posted with your progress.
            Dave

Comment

Taylor WELCOME. Nice bike, I always liked those 45s.

Comment

Welcome Taylor, thanks for joining and sharing your project and pictures with us. I look forward to seeing your bobber come together.
                Eric Olson
                Membership #18488

Comment

Working...
                X