Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Matt. I am from Denver Colorado. I have had a few old bikes over the years. 67 bsa lightning, 73 moto guzzi eldorado , 1950 panhead. I now have a couple of indians, a 47 chief and a 49 scout parallel twin. These are projects, fairly complete though. I will start in on these once I finish the model T roadster I am building. I have recently been riding vintage british dirt bikes (bsa 441 victor and triumph trophy trail) in the woods with a friend. He suggested joining the club. I wish I would have joined 10 years ago! I have attempted to attach a file of the chief, hope it works.
    Matt
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

welcome! 123
    AMCA #41287
    1971 Sprint SS350 project
    1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
    1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
    1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
    96" Evo Softail self built chopper
    2012 103" Road King "per diem"
    plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

Thanks very much! I'm having so much fun looking through all the content here!

Comment

Welcome to the club.

please consider joining the Rocky Mountain chapter. Most of the officers live in the greater Denver area and plan regular rides during the summer.

heres an example:
        https://forum.antiquemotorcycle.org/...edom-ride-2021

Freedom Ride two is being planned for June 2022 and is likely to be based around Golden.

So, join the chapter and come on out for a scoot or two in '22.

Comment

Welcome, nice picture of your Chief.

Comment

Thanks fellas.. I intend to join Rocky mtn. chapter and get involved. Great thread, pictures of tge run are fantastic!

Comment

HiYa Matt, Welcome aboard//track.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Welcome Matt, (no pun intended!)
                Joining the Rocky Mtn. Chapter is a good suggestion if you have not done so yet. Among others in the chapter, Gene Harper is a good guy and contributor to this Forum occasionally.
                In the early days of the chapter they hosted the first AMCA National Road Runs, then known as "DJ Runs".
                I grew up south of Denver (Englewood, Greenwood Village) so am curious what area you are in.
                Good luck with your Indian projects.
                John

Comment

Originally posted by jcrawford View Post
                  Welcome Matt, (no pun intended!)
                  Now that is funny, but I can't repeat someone else's great pun so I'll just say WELCOME. I hope you like it here and I think a vintage motorcycle lover can find a lot of good information, and inspiration at the AMCA. Your Chief looks great, and I hope you both have years of fun together.
                  Eric Smith
                  AMCA #886

Comment

Welcome Matt, and sure, pun intended!

Hope you can join the Rocky Mtn Chapter. We need new blood as we are kind of dying on the vine! A couple Sportster and K model nuts here as well as Indian. We have monthly meetings, often at members' home or shop so you get to see what's happening. I'll send you a PM with some contact info.

Gen Harper

Comment

Fellas, thanks so much for the welcoming enviornment! John, I grew up in Littleton, around ridge road and broadway, I think it may be called Centennial now. I have been living in north Denver for the last 25 years, near Regis university. I had brief stints in capitol hill and the DU area. Eric, thank you. So far I really dig it here, I could spend all day reading the various content. Gene, got your PM. Thanks very much, I will be there.
                      Cheers fellas.
                      Matt

Comment

Matt,
                        I just sent you a "PM" via this forum
                        John

Comment

Working...
                        X