Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem uploading images?

Hey,
    I think this happened before but I can’t seem to upload images to my post. I did using my work computer yesterday no problem, but today I got a message: this is not a valid image file (it is a .jpg). When I tried from my phone I got “not a valid image file”.
    I don’t know what changed, like I said I posted yesterday and it seemed fine.
    let me know what you find out.

Thanks
    Joe

Originally posted by FLFD7 View Post
    Hey,
    I think this happened before but I can’t seem to upload images to my post. I did using my work computer yesterday no problem, but today I got a message: this is not a valid image file (it is a .jpg). When I tried from my phone I got “not a valid image file”.
    I don’t know what changed, like I said I posted yesterday and it seemed fine.
    let me know what you find out.

Thanks
    Joe
    I feel your pain, Joe!

After reading three or four tutorials, and a couple of weeks of attempting to post a working .gif, I decided it wasn't that important.

The Internet used to be so easy in the early days.

....Cotten

AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Cotten,

Well, I don’t know what’s going on. Using the same computer and phone I tried uploading some of the same pictures I had already posted, and I still got the error message. There’s nothing for me to hit with a bfh so I’m at a loss as to what to do.

Joe

Comment

Joe,
        JoJo357 is having the same issues. Are you getting the same error screen he is? Check his "Testing 123" thread.

Dale

Comment

Dale,

This is the error I'm getting:

IMG_0881.jpg

I see in the "testing 123" post that image size seems to matter. I'll try to send photos over in a smaller size see if that helps.

Comment

When I tried to upload full size images from my iPhone I got those same errors. When I chose a smaller size (medium?) for the images I selected, the uploads were successful.

Comment

Yeah, that worked for me too. Funny though, previous posts I made the images were full size no problem, but now an error....hmmm. Also, I looked at my build blog before and some of the photos not showing up, just as text as the file name.

Comment

Working...
              X