New Member from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Michigan

Hi All, I have been riding motorcycles since I was about 1966. My first ride was Harley WWII 45 that the farmer I worked for had . I had no idea how to start or ride it, but he told me if I figured it out, I could ride it. Well I figured it out, busted my butt multiple times and road the heck out of it. I wish I had some photos of it, but alas I didn't. The next bike I had was a 1968 FLH and I loved that bike. I kept that bike until about 1979 when I was home on leave riding it somewhere, I blew the bottom out. I have had lots of other bikes and pretty much liked them all. We have a small farm and my wife raises alpacas. We also foster dogs, mainly Shelties, Aussies, and Great Pyrenees and have a total of 8 right now. My current bike is a 2020 Tri-Glide and I ride the heck out of it. I put 3000 miles on a trip to see our youngest daughter in Florida. I took the long way to go see her. I was wounded multiple times, so my legs are toast that is why I ride a trike now. I hope to find a servi-car to build, since I do not think I can kick a 74 anymore. I have found a couple of friends already. The photo was when I was in the Air Force stationed in Florida.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Welcome, and thanks for your service! Love those Great Pyrenees, gentle giants!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Working...
    X