Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Alert

New Member, North Coast, Ca.
    Hello everyone, just signed up and here to introduce myself. My name is Andy, and I live in Humboldt County, Ca. I’ve been playing with old motorcycles most of my life and I always enjoy meeting new people who share this interest. I hope once this pandemic mess is behind us I can ride one of my bikes to a regional rally. I was just down in Mexico on my 57’ Fl and met Napa Dave in Lone Pine on my way home. He encouraged me to check out the club. Thanks for having me and I look forward to meeting some of you.

Hi.
    I'm sure you won't regret joining the club and participating in the forum. I'm in the process of redoing (new paint, wiring, etc) a 57 FLH that I've owned for 41 years. I'll post some before and after pictures when its complete. How about posting a picture of your 57?

Steve Slaminko

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

nice bike, welcome!
        AMCA #41287
        1971 Sprint SS350 project
        1982 FXR - AMCA 98.5 point restoration
        1979 FXS 1200 never done playing
        1998 Dyna Convertible - 100% Original
        96" Evo Softail self built chopper
        2012 103" Road King "per diem"
        plus 13 other bikes over the years...

Comment

A 1957 is an Icon for sure. Nice looking bike, and welcome

Comment

thankyou. she’s a joy!

Comment

Panhandler, Nice Panhead. My style for sure. I'm with the Fort Sutter chapter here in Sacramento. We do the National meet at Dixon every June. Yerba Buena chapter out of S.F. is have having a National road run in Napa this year. Lot's of antique action in Norcal. Please come and join in the fun. As for Dave he's a treasure. He usually wins longest distance ridden award at Dixon. He's saved a lot of riders between L.A. and Reno. Welcome aboard! Rich
              DrSprocket

Comment

Sorry, Napa road run is in 2024. My bad!
                DrSprocket

Comment

Working...
                X