New Member from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Oklahoma

So excited to be a member of this club! In the last year or so my interest in motorcyles has evolved into an obsession! Love restoring old bikes, saving them from junkyard. Attached a photo of my collection of bikes that are actually running. Have since sold the big Harley. Attached photo of one of my current projects a 1957 Allstate PUCH 250 SG, proving to be quite a challenge. Hope to share information with folks of common interests. Thanks Again. Johnny Trammell
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Welcome Johnny from your neighbor in NM. Fine group of tiddlers there. I have a couple old Trail 90s that need resurrection myself. The little DT and the Dream are cool too! You'll have your hands full with the Puch!
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Hey Robbie, thanks for making me feel welcome. Bought the DT and Dream as photo shows, restored the little Suzuki, and the 3 other Hondas. Puch is a challenge! Take care!

Comment

Hello Johnny, welcome aboard. Nice collection of Motorcycles. Judging by the picture, the Puch looks mostly complete? They look Great all done up! Good Luck & don't hesitate to ask questions and hunt for parts here.

*M.A.D.*
        Last edited by JoJo357; 02-07-2021, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Been told that Matt at motorwest has had some health issues as he hasn't returned my calls or emails over the last month or so, Believe one can still order parts on his website. In process of listing parts needed and ordering. Needs engine work which I have started but will need help to complete. Excited about having this network of those with like passion for these vintage motocycles as I have. Thzanks again!

Comment

Nice stable of vintage bikes! Welcome.

Comment

Thanks Paul, hoping to increase the stable. Excited to be part of this club.

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Thanks! Appreciate you.

Comment

Welcome.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Great photo and an interesting collection. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                      X