The new AMCA forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new AMCA forum

I wish the monitors would include a set of instructions with the new format. Every time I open something in the new topics section and read it, when I return to the new topics page, the item that I read no longer appears. When I open the photos topic, the same pic appears every day.

Omarttentmaker - I am going through the same troubles as you trying to become familiarized and am not familiar enough yet to describe how best to navigate yet. Keep on giving your reactions even if it is out of frustration. It points me in a direction to investigate and try to understand how things work. I have started reading the "Help" section which does explain the various features. Look to the bottom of every screen to find the HELP button.

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by Omarttentmaker View Post
      I wish the monitors would include a set of instructions with the new format. Every time I open something in the new topics section and read it, when I return to the new topics page, the item that I read no longer appears. When I open the photos topic, the same pic appears every day.
      That is all normal. The new topics are no longer new once you read them, they then are just in whatever forum they were posted in. The pictures is a "sticky, so it is always the same. When it comes up there is a "latest activity" prompt, click on it and it goes to everything you have not seen yet. It is all very simple and logical.
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Rubone,

How did you get an avatar? My profile shows my old avatar, but the forum will not include it or my signature in new posts. All that information is in my profile, but there it stays!

Good news: The system now puts my signature at the end of my posts. Now, to fix the avatar problem....

I changed my avatar. The new one is much bigger; however, the system accepts it. Just maybe this will all work now.

George

PS: Looks I spoke too soon. Now, the signature feature does not work.
        Last edited by Coolbreeze; 01-24-2021, 01:36 AM.
        George Tinkham
        Springfield, IL
        www.virmc.com
        AMCA # 1494
        1941 Indian 841
        1948 Indian Chief
        1956 H-D KHK
        1960 CH
        1964 BMW R69S
        1966 Honda Touring Benly (aka "150 Dream")
        1984 Moto Guzzi V65Sp

Comment

Working...
        X