New guy out of Ct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy out of Ct

Enjoyed the AMCA from shows. Hot rodder at heart. But will spend hours looking at old original iron from hit miss,old trucks/ cars,1911s and my bikes. Kinda ole and slowing down so have a few ole shovels and hot rods. Lots of projects...most of my own will never be done as i have my own small fab restoration shop....gearing down now.....but its still enjoyable.
    Last edited by Phat; 06-27-2019, 07:29 AM.

Welcome from Ct. Don't miss our Yankee chapter national meet the first weekend in August at the Terryville fairgrounds! Smitty

Comment

Ill be on a bike trip in Canada....but think i can come home a day early.....terryville only 10 mins from shop..lol. Ill get there.

Comment

Hi phat, I went to Nova Scotia last year and it was awesome. My only problem was always trying to convert kilometers to mph .of course not a big deal but something to think about before you go. Have a safe trip

Comment

Been many times....not real law abidding anyway. At my age whats the worst they can do? Life in prison? it's beautiful country for sure...little wet sometimes but thats to be expected

Comment

Working...
          X