new member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member here

Howdy folks! I am a new member from the upstate of South Carolina. Like most of you, I've been on bikes since I was a kid.

I have been a self-employed full time custom motorcycle painter for almost 20 years. In addition to all my "flames on Harleys" kinds of paint jobs, I've done quite a few paint restorations through the years, including plenty of 70's - 80's Japanese machinery, old Harley Iron, and even a 1930's Solo Sunbeam and a 1940's Ariel. I've got a website and a FaceBook page, out of respect to any advertising policies I won't post the links here, but I am sure you can figure out how to find me if you need anything in that regard. ;-)

I am planning on being at the southern meet in Denton NC, at least for Friday, and perhaps will bump into some of you there.

Bryan

Welcome to the club Bryan.

Steve

Comment

Welcome to the club Bryan. I need to fit the Denton meet in schedule one of these days.
      Craig (Delaware)
      Delaware Bay Chapter
      Perkiomen Chapter
      AMCA Member #1011

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

How Ya Doing Bryan and welcome to the AMCA Forum:

We appreciate your consideration of the sometimes sensitive area of advertising in a discussion forum. On the other hand we often need services like what you do. You have identified your self as BD's Cycles and it is appropriate to do a tagline in your profile signature that is a short descriptor as well as list your web URL and Facebook address. I feel that is more credentials and contact than advertising. You can also use the want ads forum here as well to periodically let people know of services. It doesn't hurt to actively comment on discussion threads that ask questions about painting or coatings.

Mike Love
          AMCA Forum

Comment

Working...
          X