New Member from the Swamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from the Swamp

New to the AMCA not to old motorcycles.(I've owned a 48FL since 1991 its not correct but its mostly Harley)

I haven't seen much old American Iron on the road around here on the Louisiana Northshore/Coastal Mississippi. Hopefully by joining the AMCA that will change

mississippi.jpg

Mike
    Last edited by Aboatguy; 01-26-2019, 06:35 PM.

Hello Mike,
    Welcome to the AMCA.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Originally posted by Aboatguy View Post
      New to the AMCA not to old motorcycles.(I've owned a 48FL since 1991 its not correct but its mostly Harley)

I haven't seen much old American Iron on the road around here on the Louisiana Northshore/Coastal Mississippi. Hopefully by joining the AMCA that will change

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23798[/ATTACH]

Mike
      Hey Mike -

Thanks for introducing yourself. Appears the whole Gulf Coast is pretty void of AMCA meets or road runs. Maybe other AMCA members in that area could chime in and tell you about other opportunities to link up with antique motorcycle enthusiasts. Nice looking FL by the way. FYI the closest AMCA Chapter to you Is Deep South in Mississippi and here is info on them to possibly link up and participate locally -

#76 Deep South Chapter (MS)
      228-263-1606
      salthawg@cableone.net

Mike Love

Comment

Welcome Mike! That's a real nice 48FL you've got there.
        AMCA # 3233

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Mississippi.jpg

Went for a ride yesterday saw some newer bikes but no old American Iron

Comment

Nice picture of your bike with the Welcome to Mississippi sign too!
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                X