1940 Springer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1940 Springer

I bought a 1940 springer in Davenport that has swept forward rear legs, and mine needs some work. Is there anywhere that I get the dimensions and the correct angle that I would need to get the repairs correct.

Try this for info.
    Attached Files
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

1940 Springer

Originally posted by Rubone View Post
      Try this for info.
      Thank,s for the info and the diagram, but is there somewhere that I can get a larger diagram as I need to do some work to mine.

Comment

is it from Palmers?

Comment

Wes,
          You can save the picture and put it on your computer. Then transfer it to a flash drive and take it to a copy center. Kinko's for one.

Thanks Robbie for posting that again.
          AMCA #765

Comment

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
            Wes,
            You can save the picture and put it on your computer. Then transfer it to a flash drive and take it to a copy center. Kinko's for one.

Thanks Robbie for posting that again.
            Thanks to Robbie and Lew.

Comment

I saved to my computer & enlarged it...not legible,blurred

Comment

With just the the picture posted. A good copy center can transfer to digital. Then they can enlarge it and transfer back to your flash drive for future copies.
                AMCA #765

Comment

Originally posted by len dowe View Post
                  With just the the picture posted. A good copy center can transfer to digital. Then they can enlarge it and transfer back to your flash drive for future copies.
                  I not the best with this sort of thing, but I think my daughter can help me with this. Thanks Again

Comment

Working...
                  X