X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest member from WY

Hello

I am new here, I have 1947 Indian chief, Indian scout, BMW R12 1942 And
    I have 1929 Harley Davidson JD frame i will like to put together.
    Thanks for your support.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, that's a nice stable of motorcycles you have, I especially like the Indians.....
    AMCA # 3233

Comment

Originally posted by thatmydate View Post
      I have 1947 Indian chief, Indian scout, BMW R12 1942 And
      I have 1929 Harley Davidson JD frame i will like to put together.
      Nice! Hope you get time to ride them all! My youngest is in Jackson and every time I visit I marvel at the nice riding you could do out there!
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Wyoming is a big area on the map with no AMCA Chapters. If you can find a few more like-minded old bike enthusiasts, Keith Kizer can put another dot on his Chapter map and we can show we really are a National and International fraternity...

Comment

Phantom Canyon Chapter is located in northern Colorado.
          VPH-D

Comment

Howdy, and welcome aboard.
            I know of someone that has a 1929 JD Partial, but i don't think he'll part it out. He has an Original Frame/Complete Motor/Transmission & rear wheel. Motor is distributor, with the carb. Forgot what he wanted for everything. Would have to contact him, if you're interested?
            gc1 005.jpg
            *M.A.D.*
            Last edited by JoJo357; 11-02-2018, 05:40 AM. Reason: additional pictures.

Comment

Welcome to the AMCA Forum. Just by asking you can get help or find helpful resources and advice. Sounds like you have a busy motorcycle garage, we look forward to hearing more about a project plan for your 1929 JD.

Mike Love

Comment

Working...
              X