Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new comer from France

hello
    i am Philippe, from France located in the Alps . Specialized in early twenties Harley rrestoration.
    I am 60 years, close to be retired.

American bikes I have

1925 HD JD with side car
    1920 HD board track racer

1912 Harley single as ongoing project

G,day philippe welcome ,I was over your way last august nice country ,stayed with a fella that has 2 cam Harley cut downs ,cheers Rob in Oz

Comment

Welcome Philippe - Glad to have you join us on the forum.

Mike Love

Comment

Welcome here Philippe! I've seen pictures of your motorcycles on another forum....magnifique!
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

I too have heard of you too Philippe....something like...I like young woman, wine and old motorcycles.... you had me at wine...LOL welcome..there is a wealth of knowledge here...you just have to ask for help. Cheers PS I'm a newly retired official old fart ....
          Ross

Comment

Dear Philippe, you are automatically a member of the European Chapter at no cost. Send me your Email address and I'll add you to the circulation list. Don't forget our International Meet 24/25 May 2019 at the American Motorcycle Museum in Raalte, NL. Our theme is four cylinder bikes and we plan to have a bunch of them and a mighty crank-up, oh yes!

Comment

Originally posted by hairynob24 View Post
              G,day philippe welcome ,I was over your way last august nice country ,stayed with a fella that has 2 cam Harley cut downs ,cheers Rob in Oz
              Hello
              thanks for warm welcome
              I have simple request, I am looking to deal for a repro saddle for my project (harley 8 A 1912)
              the contact I have is with guy from timeless compagny, looks good but your advise will be appreciated
              https://www.ebay.com/itm/antique-vin...1boUys&vxp=mtr

Comment

Just had this conversation somewhere on a forum. I suspect you want a troxel eagle. I had a Mike Hanlon ( Mike's a friend) seat and they are good but I bought what I feel was an even better quality one from the vendor in the corner of the horse coral at the AMCA meet in New Smyrna Beach a year ago. The stamping was gorgeous. Going on my 11 HD.
                Ross

Comment

fella with 2 cams

Originally posted by hairynob24 View Post
                  hello Rob
                  thanks for your message
                  fella you tell me is certainly Eric (Bourragué) living in south west of France
                  he's a friend of mine , involved in HD restoration since long, long time
                  DSC09074.jpgI am living in the Alps mountains (100 kms from Swiss border)
                  next time you visit France, you are welcome

Comment

Dear Philippe, our European Chapter member Kris Pedryc and his son do really good work on saddles, and you can see them at our Meets. The last Email address I had was indian56@wp.pl.

Comment

chain for HD 1912 single

Originally posted by Ross View Post
                      Just had this conversation somewhere on a forum. I suspect you want a troxel eagle. I had a Mike Hanlon ( Mike's a friend) seat and they are good but I bought what I feel was an even better quality one from the vendor in the corner of the horse coral at the AMCA meet in New Smyrna Beach a year ago. The stamping was gorgeous. Going on my 11 HD.
                      hello
                      I have a question regarding the chain for the HD 1912 single
                      is it a "skip tooth" chain or a block chain type ?
                      by the way do you know the lenght?
                      thanks
                      philippe

Comment

Originally posted by philippe View Post
                        hello
                        i am Philippe, from France located in the Alps . Specialized in early twenties Harley rrestoration.

American bikes I have

1925 HD JD with side car

Bonjour Phillipps.
                        That's a nice collection of American Iron. Send some pictures when You can swing it. I have almost completed my 1923 H.D.JD Board Track.
                        Take care,
                        *M.A.D.*

Comment

news from HD 1912 project

Originally posted by philippe View Post
                          hello

American bikes I have

1925 HD JD with side car

hello guys
                          long time ago, sorry not to given news from project
                          it's quite finished, not restored as new but try to keep barn find look
                          i already strated the engine, start well, turn well just see some gas pushed out bottom hole of carb like inlet valve doesn,t close proprely! was someone faced to this ? also looking to another belt while mine is nice but expend,expend continuously
                          DSC09408.jpgDSC09413.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]25507
                          Attached Files

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Working...
                            X