Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Western Mass

Hi, All
    I joined only a little bit ago, and have been reading through a lot of the posts. I think I recognize some of the names from other sites and hope to keep learning more from all, and certainly appreciate the wealth of knowledge here

I'll try to see if I can post pictures of my little group - none are really original, but they are fun to work on.

If this picture works - it should be my '64 FLH. I finally found a sidecar to attach to it, and after a lot of searching - I found missing parts, and got it attached. Overall it is a pretty strong running bike now.

I've always wanted an Indian - Last year - a buddy of mine set me on this one, and I did get it fairly cheap... I'm just getting it running right - it is a bunch of parts, titled as a '46 by the motor, and has a '47 frame and other repop parts.

Last is the 1st bike I bought new which is a '03 FXSTD - also fun to ride, but may sell to make some room and be able to work on the others.

Beautiful stable!!!

Love the sidecar bike and your Chief is just stunning! Numbers matter far less than the fact that you have a beautiful bike!

Welcome aboard. You'll find a great family here!

Cheers, Sirhr

Comment

Welcome to the club.
      Attached Files

Always buying Massachusetts Motorcycle License Plates. 1903 - 1961 -------------

Looking for any vintage Tumbleweed Motorcycle Club stuff

e-mail me at cashpaid@verizon.net

Comment

Working...
      X