Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Central Massachusetts

Hi all,

just wanted to take a second to say hello and what a great site. I've been around motorcycles since I was about 3 years old and hope to one day restore an old Indian. My father had a 1956 when I was a kid. He sold it when I was about 10 years old, must to my dismay. I tried to track down his old bike but unfortunately it was totalled years ago and fell victim to the crusher and scrap metal. I hope to one day find one to restore when I have the time and $. Only pic I have of the bike.

Last edited by JLB; 03-22-2015, 03:43 PM.
    Nothing like the feeling of towing home a new bike.

Hey, welcome! Sounds like a fun project to track down and restore. My impression is that's not a very common bike, so you've picked a good challenge. Good luck!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

1956 Enfield Indian

Comment

Yup, I've only found two for sale in the last three years. Seems when I have the money I cant find one. When I dont they pop up lol now I just need both to line up and the stars and planets.........

Comment

Welcome, lots of good leads on this site. if you can make it to Oley, Rhinebeck or Hebron your eyes will be opened.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Last year was the first time I've been to Rhinebeck, I cant wait to go back this year. My wife said I looked like a kid in a candy store.

Comment

Welcome to the club!
              ************************************************** *****************

Always buying Massachusetts Motorcycle License Plates. 1903 - 1961 -------------

Looking for any vintage Tumbleweed Motorcycle Club stuff

e-mail me at cashpaid@verizon.net

************************************************** *****************

Comment

Working...
              X