New Forum Member From Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Member From Florida

Just wanted to say hello to all the forum members. I've been a AMCA member for some 15 years now and finally decided to join the forum! (I don't do things in a hurry!). I have 5 Harleys and 1 Indian which all keep me kinda busy. Anyway, a big hello from sunny but cold 40 degrees Fla. Bikerbum #3002

Bikerbum

welcome to the froum, looking at your profile we have some things in common, I moved from NJ to the west coast of FL and we like the same things, guns & bikes
    Originally posted by Bikerbum View Post
    Just wanted to say hello to all the forum members. I've been a AMCA member for some 15 years now and finally decided to join the forum! (I don't do things in a hurry!). I have 5 Harleys and 1 Indian which all keep me kinda busy. Anyway, a big hello from sunny but cold 40 degrees Fla. Bikerbum #3002
    Kevin Valentine 13
    EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Welcome Bikerbum, and hello Kevin. We're all fellow gold coasters and I'm down here in Sarasota. We'll have to get in touch.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Eric

I am just down the street in North Port we will have to meet someday for coffee or something
        Kevin Valentine 13
        EX-Chief Judge

Comment

Bikerbum,

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you are looking for a local chapter, the Gulf Coast Chapter is right in your areal. Check out their Facebook page by typing "gulf coast chapter AMCA" or cut and paste the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/14828388537...178713/?type=1
          Ed Molenaar
          Gulf Coast Chapter Newsletter Editor

Comment

Working...
          X