Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Minneapolis!

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello - and to say thanks for all the info I have gained by lurking as a guest here.

My experience in the antique world stems from my whim purchase (Couple of years ago) of a 1976 Ironhead that had not run in many years - and came with a bunch of parts in boxes. (XLH).
    Well after a couple of months of fixing things - and re-fixing things - and reading manuals - and trying again, then using bad language, then trying again...
    I now have a pretty cool mostly original '76 that runs absolutely beautifully!

This sits in the garage along with my '99 Heritage and my 2000 Indian Chief (Gilroy Era).

So the bug has been caught.
    I am now very motivated (obsessed, actually) to find a Flathead (Thinking '40s era) that I can add to the stable, as my first "real" classic.
    I think this is the next step in my newly found passion.

So I have been reading and researching, and thought I would officially join the AMCA and see if I can't lean on the good folks here to assist on occasion....
    Hope you don't mind.

Can't wait to participate here.
    Thanks again for having me.
    DeeDay

Lurk no more, DeeDay! Welcome. You'll find a lot of good info here, I have. Nice introduction, too! Dale

Comment

Originally posted by painterdale View Post
      Lurk no more, DeeDay! Welcome. You'll find a lot of good info here, I have. Nice introduction, too! Dale
      Thanks for the welcome, Dale!
      Really looking forward to getting into this.

(So... Know of any W/U series Flatties for sale?)

Comment

Working...
      X