Wauseon National July 19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon National July 19-21

The Wauseon National Meet is only a week away. The members and officers of the five AMCA Chapters that present the Wauseon meet have been working all year to make the meet a success and an enjoyable event for all that attend. The rain has finally gone away, looks as if we will have hot and humid conditions for the meet. (typical Wauseon weather) Preregistration has gone well with over 600 vending spaces rented. By Friday morning we will be near sellout. All that show up for the meet will be accommodated as we have a new vending area to use if we need more space. Hope to see you there.
    Be prepared to have some fun. Fred.
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Looking forward to a great meet! See you in a week.

Comment

What's the scoop on showing up and setting up a tent for a night or two- not vending.
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Dan,

Here is a link to the website for the Wauseon National meet. You can usually pay at the gate for general camping upon arrival. In this link you will find contact information for Fred Davis. If you have any other questions I would contact him. The meet is solid all three days, and the vintage dirt track races are held on Friday evening. I hope you have a nice meet.

http://www.wauseonnationalmeet.org/vending.html

Regards,
        Evan

Originally posted by DanM View Post
        What's the scoop on showing up and setting up a tent for a night or two- not vending.

Comment

I checked the web site for camping. Not clear.
          I have 1 truck plus small trailer, me and 2 passengers. Is the charge for camping 35 bucks (for 3 tents), or 105 bucks for 3 tents? and anything for the pickup/trailer parking?

What if we each rode bikes in? 35 each, I presume? Is the tent what we pay for? .. (would the "squeeze" then be free!!!???) (free squeeze, that'd be a first)

Comment

If you arrive in a truck with three people you can pay $35 for the vehicle. Those that ride in on an antique bike get a secret deal. Best, Fred.
            Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

For those of us that may bring a knucklehead just to display, and are not vending or camping, how does that work? Are all displayed together? Secure so we can take in the meet without worry while bike is displayed? Thanks

Comment

rdillon,

The meet is free to enter (except parking). Contact Fred Davis for cost of displaying motorcycle only (not for sale).

At Wauseon they will have a designated area for the bikes to be displayed. They have access to a pavillion and also display them in a roped off area where they hold the judging and field games. You will not need to worry about your "metal babies" if you decide to walk the rows looking for parts. I do not know specifically where the "knuckleheads" will be on display this year but if you do not get an answer here, you can count on having a nice safe area to display your bike without worry.

Originally posted by rdillon View Post
                For those of us that may bring a knucklehead just to display, and are not vending or camping, how does that work? Are all displayed together? Secure so we can take in the meet without worry while bike is displayed? Thanks

Comment

Theme bikes are displayed on the grassy field west of the registration tent, on Saturday only. Though we have never had a problem, security of your machine is the owners responsibility. Ride your antique bike in at no cost.
                  Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Working...
                  X