New from Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Kentucky

Hey guys you might know me from my dads account, knuckcrazy ( from Austin's bobber build.). I'm his son and I was at Oley this year and I must say it was great. I got to ride my bike around and park it up where all the others were parked. I seen a lot of fantastic looking bikes. I have got my AMCA membership and am looking forward to learning as much as I can about old bikes.

Welcome Austin. The AMCA has been a wonderful part of my life, and I've made lifelong friends through this club. I know you'll have a great time in the AMCA, so bring your friends.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

welcome Austin. that was a very nice 45 you and your dad did...
      Len.
      AMCA #765

Comment

Welcome to the club Austin! It's good to hear from you again. Don't be a stranger...
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
          Welcome to the club Austin! It's good to hear from you again. Don't be a stranger...
          How would you all like to see some pictures from Oley that I took? I will post some later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Comment

I've been jonesin' for pics for a couple of days now! You bet bring 'em on when you get the time!!!
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

YOU BET, pictures r us!
              Watched your build, Austin, Good stuff.
              Richthumbs up 5.jpg
              Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Welcome Son,
                Listen, Learn, Ask but above all....Respect.
                Need to install rear master cylinder dust boot on the Pan tomorrow.
                Had a blast at Oley with you.
                Love, Dad (That will piss him off)

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                  I've been jonesin' for pics for a couple of days now! You bet bring 'em on when you get the time!!!
                  Cory, I haven't heard that term ( JONESIN') since the army! 'Nam buddies. .. I've been jonesin' for back surgery (april 29), can't work fer sh!t til after that.

Austin, some day in the distant future you will seek and find something called brotherhood, experiences with friends who have a common bond, like ours here. I hope, when you're 60, that yours has been as good for you as mine has been for me. You're building the foundation now.

Comment

Phil, I've got a habit of spitting out words that aren't used much anymore.... must be a lost in the past thing.... The words to Austin were put perfectly. I don't think it could have been put any better. Good luck with your back surgery!
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

Welcome to the club Austin, my memebership extendes through about 18 winters. I also have made some great friendships from belonging to this club. Really enjoyed your build, wanted to see your bike at Davenport, but screwed up and only looked outside, my loss. Finding the club early in life will be a great benefit in helping you with your questions and problems. Alot of experience here that can't be duplicated elsewhere. Just be careful on the road, alot of 'distracted' drivers. Bob AMCA #6738
                      Last edited by BigLakeBob; 06-09-2013, 05:00 PM.
                      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Working...
                      X