New from the Hi Des

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from the Hi Des

Howdee...just stopping in to see what is goin on.....I have quite a few different bikes of all types mostly metrics...one Indian but it is a Clymer Chech/Ital Indian not a real American Indian...gonna cruz the forums for info and maybe I may have some useful to share...I am a retired Navy CPO that has been collecting bikes that I had when I was a kid and restoring them....however sometimes I purchased bikes just cuz they were there..lol...I have alot of Hondas (CT70/90...ST90...CL90..CT125...CB200..XR75 trikes and quads) Yamahas (Jt1/2...Chappy..PeeDub...GT80..others) the one Indian (Boy Racer)...a Tote Gote ...a 1/4 midget cart from the 60's and various others....I am mostly into minis/small bore bikes but sometimes mess around with larger displacements....I am in the HiDes Yucca Valley Ca...hope to have fun with ya all

Welcome here. I just joined too. You got all the good dirt bikes from when I was coming up. Bet they are simple and fun to mess with. Reminds me of the CBX 1000 my buddy would blow my doors off. I had a 79 sporty and about 100 was fast as I would go, He would leave me like I ran out gas..Never was much on going fast on a bike. Good luck with the bikes and Thanks for your service.
    77 HD Confederate Edition Super Glide
    Jeff Fleming

Comment

The So Cal chapter is having a run in your back yard, April 5th - 7th. Headquarters will be the El Rancho Doloris Hotel. Stop by and say hi, check us out. I was out there last weekend on my modern HD, have relatives in 29 palms. Going to ride through the park - Joshua Tree, that is :-) The hotel is in 29 palms. Check out our web site for more info.

Comment

I am gonna be dumb cuz i am new here but what site are you reffering to for SoCal meet?

Comment

I don't think I've seen a Combat Wombat since I was a teenager and a friend had one. On the rare occasions when I took my CL175 "off road" on trails, all I remember was watching the rear end of his bike disappear into the distance...

Cool motorcycle and welcome aboard!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Sorry about that, www.socalamca.org , check out the calender :-)

Comment

thanks

Ricky

Comment

Working...
              X