Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Germany

Dear Forum members,
    my name is Jörn and my english is very bad. i have learnd english from technical instruktions and not in school.
    I'm crazy for motorcycles since i've been 6 years old. sometimes i have no car, but anytime a motorcycle. just in time i want to start my livesdream and restore an old harley. my parents call me total crazy, but i want it.
    i hope you can help me to realize my dream with many informations.
    i'm very proud to be a part of AMCA.
    regards from germany
    jörn

Welcome Jorn,
    This is a great forum for getting information. Good luck on finding the Harley of your dreams. Good to have you here.

jimmy allison
    Roswell, New Mexico, USA

Comment

Hi Joern! Where in Germany do you live? I keep a modern bike with a friend in Karlsruhe, and have been to a number of veteranen meetings while visiting. Another friend puts on the Richard Kuechen Gedaechtnisfahrt near Landau and I've been on borrowed bikes on the Badminster Eiffel ride. I participated in the Windmill Rally a few years ago as well.

There are a surprising number of Harleys (and Indians) in Germany, but you'll probably have to build a network of people who know about them. Macht's gut!
      --Darryl Richman
      Follow my 2012 Cannonball Blog!
      http://darryl.crafty-fox.com

Comment

Joern: Welcome aboard. There are some great translation programs out there (Google Translate being one) that will help you decipher our postings... or may help post your thoughts. I have used it to communicate with some shops/friends in Germany. I have some old bike friends in Germany an if you PM me I can put you in touch w. a good friend in Frankfurt who is a bike guy.

Darrylri... I also keep a bike in Germany for visits. Mine is a 1991 BMW GSPD. Technically, now a vintage bike... It's a great way to enjoy Europe. In June, I'll be riding from Frankfurt to Nordkapp Norway. Well above the Arctic circle.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Working...
        X