What are you trying to say
    Jeff Bowles
    Arkansas
    Membership # 14023
    1957 Sportster

Comment

How would owners rate there products???

Comment

the best money can buy. they are here in portland. i went and got fitted for mine. and that things fits like a glove..not like O.J.'s glove lol
        nice stuff

Comment

I'll add to this. I also was fitted at their shop in 2000 on a cycle trip. Great people, great service and an excellent product.

Comment

Got mine this spring. Went the mailorder route. Exceeded my expectations which were pretty high.
            Dave Swanson
            1956 FLH
            1969 FLH
            1964 XLCH
            1956 KHK
            1936 VD

AMCA 11659

Comment

Hi JohnR, I have three Langlitz Leathers jackets right now and a set of competition breeches (pants). Two of the jackets and the pants are on eBay right now because I picked up a new Langlitz when I was in Portland over the summer. When my old ones are sold, I'll order the new pants which I was also measured for while in Portland. I wouldn't wear anything else. Langlitz is it. Period! Great product, great service, great support and a fun place to visit.
              AMCA# 14373
              "I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles" -Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer.

Comment

A couple of years ago I was reading the local newspaper. There is a section titled the Bargains which are free to subscribers of the paper for anything under $200.00. Listed was Langlitz Leathers jacket,vest and pants $200.00. I waited about an hour thinking it could not be true, called and told the lady I would be there in fifteen minutes. They were like new,everything fit me perfectly!.....WHAT AN AWESOME DAY!......Rod

Comment

Working...
                X