Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
    Now we ALL can have 36EL1000!....Cotten
    Except that they don't list the first design 1936 cases.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
      Except that they don't list the first design 1936 cases.
      And they probably do not have the early font stamps either, but neither would make it any more legitimate.

....Cotten
      AMCA #776
      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

aaok is ok

This is an update to my post of May 20th(#14)
        Update: On May 25th , Penny from AAOK called and told me that Rowe Is OUT OF BUSINESS ( I had heard that) and that they sent the replica valves as replacements. She said I could return them for refund. I asked what the difference in price was, that I may keep these if they refunded the difference. She said it was about $68.00.
        I said that if they refunded me $80.00 I would keep them. She had to ask her boss and that he would call me right back! Well, he did ( I believe his name was Bill) and he said that $80.00 dollars was fair but that he would refund me $100.00! ( He made this right even refunding my shipping!) I can't complain about that ! I will definately be doing business with them again!
        Last edited by markcoc; 06-02-2012, 02:31 PM. Reason: date

Comment

I am regretting having anything to do with AAOK.com. I had to request a refund because they weren't sending me my order placed in November. They won't reply to my repeated (respectful) emails and they aren't sending my refund. Since AAOK is not big on communication I had to initiate a credit card dispute action with them through my bank.

Comment

Working...
          X