Reproduction Indian Pathfinder Fender Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reproduction Indian Pathfinder Fender Tips

Gurpreet sent me an email this morning that says the reproduction process for manufacturing the first set of finished Pathfinder fender tips is complete.
    Watch the Indianrepo ebay store for availability. I think they did an amazing job. -JR
    Front Pathfinder Fender Tip 2024 Indianrepo 1.jpg Rear Pathfinder Fender Tip 2024 Indianrepo 2.jpg

Beautiful work, John. Artisans in the cottage, and aftermarket business largely saved the antique, and vintage motorcycle, and automotive history of the world.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

These are for a 1950 Indian Warrior.

Comment

From eBay.

warrior.jpg

Comment

Looks awesome - And I checked, they even made them from brass! I was thinking this would fit any vertical, Arrow, Scout, Warrior. Or was the 50 different???

Now if only someone can make those unobtanium Vertical spot lamps!
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

....and 2 days later, this is the price.

warrior 2.jpg

Comment

Gurpreet said it would be this way until they recover their cost. I don't know what they have in mind after that. I relayed the figures from the community at the Virtual Indian website and there was quite a good many who responded with valuable opinions.
              I guess we'll see.
              Yes, to answer the question above, these are the Indian Verticals, except Warrior TT, from 1949-1952 Arrow, Scout and Road Warrior. No difference in fenders for those models. I have one of each to build and I had quite a time trying to round up enough fender tips to fit all of my fenders. Here is a stock photo from the old Virtual Indian website that illustrates fitment.
              Front Fender Tip Fitted.jpg
              There is even information still there to teach people how to make a template for drilling the holes for alignment if your fenders do not have them.
              -JR

Comment

To offer an alternative to those spotlamps, Kiwi Indian sells a set Mike Tomas recommended for my 1949 Arrow made by Unity specificaly for his company.
                Look under spotlights and mounts for PN 561010. They are very good quality and look good with an original, restored Moto Lamp.
                -JR
                Last edited by JTR249; 09-01-2024, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Yes, Kiwi Mike has these that cover many years of Indian models. However, no photo available on web site. Greer is simply out of stock. He offers an LED option but they don't look original.

kiwi spotlight.jpg Greer spotight.jpg

Comment

Starklite offering.

Starklite spot.jpg

Comment

More eBay options.

ebay 1.jpg ebay 2.jpg

Comment

Vertical Accessory Spotlights 3.jpgHere is one I saw online (dented one). Pete sent me the one below. -JR
                        Indian Vertical Pathfinder Fender Tip Set.jpg

Comment

Here's one from a set I bought from a seller in Wisconsin. Don't remember the name as I type this, though they look pretty good to put on a vertical.
                          Cost was around a hundred for the set with clamps.
                          -JR Reproduction Spotlamps A.jpg Reproduction Spotlamps B.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by JTR249 View Post
                            Here's one from a set I bought from a seller in Wisconsin. Don't remember the name as I type this, though they look pretty good to put on a vertical.
                            Cost was around a hundred for the set with clamps.
                            -JR Reproduction Spotlamps A.jpg Reproduction Spotlamps B.jpg
                            H-D '50-'62 Guide type repops.
                            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks, Robbie. I knew I had never seen them, but when I did I thought they really looked nice for a vertical.
                              -JR

Comment

Working...
                              X