No announcement yet.

New Indian Vertical Shop and Online Parts Source in Mount Sterling, Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Indian Vertical Shop and Online Parts Source in Mount Sterling, Kentucky

If you own an Indian Vertical motorcycle, 1949-1952 and you need spare parts, there is another business in the state of Kentucky.
    Mount Sterling is now the base for Brian Groff's https://www.indianvertical.com/ which not only has original parts, such as frames, speedometer shields and tool boxes, but also those hard-to-find reproduction parts like gaskets, fork dust covers, steering dampeners as well as other basic parts.
    The website is really easy to use and patrons have the option to create accounts for faster service.
    I have spoken to Mr. Groff several times already and he seems to be a very knowledgeable and easy-going man.
    The shop part of the business is not fully operable yet, though should be in business by the end of another year.
    The website has all the information necessary to order and has been active for several months already.
    You can even call if you need advice or a consultation.
    -JR

JR; That is Good News!

Maybe someone will approach him and see if he will run an ad in the magazine?

Comment

He actually is an AMCA member also and invited me to join the Bluegrass Chapter.
      I would say we will see something in there soon.
      -JR

Comment

Working...
      X