Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Color Write business sold to Chuck Kelley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Write business sold to Chuck Kelley?

Saw this recently on the Facebook "Classic Panheads Group"
    I have no firsthand knowledge to the authenticity of the post......Don't shoot the messenger. Check it out if you need paint
    Ed

"Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to let everyone know that about ago I purchased the Color Write business from John Pierce in New Hampshire. After some time moving out of my body shop, which I recently sold, I am now mixing paint for vintage motorcycles. Anyone who knows John knows he's spent many years matching these colors to original samples, fenders, tanks, dashes, etc so that we can keep restoring these bikes to the best standards possible.
    I have his full library of colors and formulas as well as a well stocked mixing station, over 35yrs mixing experience, training in matching colors and have been painting professionally since 1975.
    I plan to carry on supplying paint to vintage motorcycle enthusiasts for as long as I can as well as expanding the availability of single-stage colors.
    I would love to hear comments, wants, needs and advice from anyone who is willing to help. Thanks for reading this!
    Chuck Kelley 508-776-4919 call or text
    Email hck55@comcast.net
    IG chuck.kelley.142
    FB Chuck Kelley"

Wonderful News, thanks Eddie.

*M.A.D.*

Comment

Thank You for posting this Ed.
      Glad to hear that Chuck has taken over the business.
      John set the standard for so many years.
      Wish Chuck the best.
      Last edited by 1939wl; 02-02-2024, 11:50 AM.
      Member # 8964

Comment

Hopefully Chuck Kelley is an AMCA member?

*M.A.D.*

Comment

he sure is!

Comment

Working...
          X